Construction Design & Management Regulations mean all parties have legal duties from concept to completion & applies to all work proportionately. We work holistically on "smaller" projects as joint CDM consultant to Client & Contractor for an affordable, one off, fixed fee.
What does a CDM Consultant do?
- Gathers info & discusses project
- Vetts key appointed parties
- Notifies project to HSE (F10 form)
- Advisies on Pre-construction info.
- Supports with Construction Plan
- Assists with site induction & RAMS - Provides onsite safety folder - Visits site before & during works - Supports collating as built info. - Advises & guides through project
We can assist with contractor vetting, PQQ questionnaires and accreditation support. We draft one off RAMS, visit site and provide training as required. Contact us to discuss your needs.